WordCamp Edmonton 2012 is coming. If you are interested in getting involved email the Organizing Team at email@example.com.
Here’s a running list of presentation slides shared by our speakers at WordCamp Edmonton 2011. We’ll be updating as more get posted; these slides are free to view/download as well!
- Karen Unland – Beyond Bloggers vs. Journalists
- Curtis McHale – Building Mobile WordPress Themes
- Jeff Archibald – Designing Client-Focused WordPress Sites
- Sebastien Lhomme – Tips & Tricks to Improve Your WordPress Development Workflow
- Curtis McHale – Developing Client Themes for Theme Review
- Kory Mathewson – What is WordPress & Why is it Great?
- Jeff Archibald – Typography & the State of the Web Today
- Nick Coe – Strategies, Tips & Tricks: Content Creation & Blog Marketing
- Dana Janssen – Using SASS to Code Better WordPress Templates
- Daelan Wood – Using Custom Post Types & Taxonomies in WordPress (plus, snippets!)